Learn How to Follow Up
On this live Webinar, Don discussed ‘Leaving the Station’, a very inspiring talk and Janet shared some strategies on Following up with your subscribers and members.
- Why is Following Up So Important
- When should you follow up
- How does your auto-responder work
- Types of follow up
Why is Following Up So Important
This is where your prospects get to know who you are and what YOU are all
about. It’s where your prospects learn more about how you do business.
When should you follow up
How does your auto-responder work
Why do I need to follow up, doesn’t my auto-responder do that?
It’s important that your prospects get to know the real you. Your auto-responder educates your reader on your business, etc. Personal follow up allows your prospects to get to know the real person behind the emails
Types of follow up
There are many opportunities to follow up with people who may be interested or may be taking action in your systems. Look at every opportunity as an opportunity to make contact.
- New Subscribes
- New Referrals
- New Friends on Social Networks
- New Skype Contacts
- New Business Leads
- Add new subscribers to your Skype
- Search for new subscribers on Facebook or other social networks
- Send a personal welcome
- Send a personal email to welcome them and direct them where to begin
- Add your new referral to Skype (HINT: if you do not have their Skype ID you can invite them to Skype using their email address)
- If you have a phone number, give them a call to welcome them and see if they have questions
New Friends on Social Networks
When someone adds you, send them a thank you message and offer to connect
Check out their profile to see what you may have in common
New Skype Contacts
When you add someone on Skype and they accept, send them a nice message and begin the conversation process … Get to know them!
New Business Leads
Working a primary business? When new leads come in you need to call them right away and ask … Do you have any questions? Are you interested in the products or the Opportunity
- Get to know your prospects and new members
- Allows your new prospects and members get to know the REAL you
- Creates retention in your business
- People are more likely to buy from people they get to know, like and trust!
Enjoy the replay of this live webinar. Click the Play button below