How to Create a Marketing Funnel
- What is a Marketing Funnel
- What will you need to create a Marketing Funnel?
- How to Setup Your Marketing Funnel
What is a Marketing Funnel
A system where you feed leads and they are introduced to your programs and products automatically
What will you need to create a Marketing Funnel?
- Lead Capture Page
We recommend and use the services of GVO – Host Then Profit. It is the most affordable and includes hosting for your personal blog.
Setup a Campaign With a Series of Letters about Your Products and Services
Example Auto-Responder Series
Here are some topics you can write about in your auto-responder series
- Hello and Welcome – you want to include any links to any free reports you were offering and include your contact information and an invitation to connect on Skype
- Blog post about CLB – you can write a blog post about Contact List Builder and how you are using our strategies to build your list. You then include a link to your blog post and ask your subscribers to read, like and comment
- Are you connected on Skype? – Send an email and ask your subscribers to connect with you on Skype. That’s it. NO sales links or anything just an invitation to connect on Skype.
- Email about your Recommend auto-responder – as we use and recommend the services of GVO and Host Then Profit, we would recommend a briefly email describing the affordability and simple setup and include your affiliate link with a recommendation that they take the $1 Trial.
- Blog post about TL2I – write a blog post about Traffic Leads 2 Income and how simple it is to setup a branded lead capture page connected to your GVO auto-responder. Then setup a follow up email inviting your subscribers to read, like and comment on your blog post
- Add new friends on Facebook – setup an email that invites your subscribers to connect with you on Facebook
- Recommend your favourite Blogging Platform – we recommend and use the services of Pure Leverage and you can too! Simply share your Pure Leverage blog 😉
- Blog Post about Prospect Geyser – write a blog post about the Prospect Geyser family of tools. You could write one email about all three or write three separate blog posts, one for each program.
- Connect on Twitter – ask your subscribers to connect with you on Twitter and include the link to your Twitter page
Continue to add additional emails when you write more blog posts. Share this information with your subscribers and add it as a “follow-up message”.
If you join a new program, safelist, traffic exchange or some kind of advertising resource, add it as a recommendation in your follow up series
Lead Capture Page
Your lead capture page is a web page with your auto-responder form designed to capture subscribers for your list
You may give away a product, offer tips and strategies or offer a free report. You want to offer something to attract subscribers (give something away)
Here are some examples of Lead Capture pages we recommend
Simple Money System – Pure Leverage
Prospect Geyser Custom Capture Page
There are many options for blogging and we recommend setting up your own domain and personal blog and also using an Authority blog. There are benefits to both.
Personal Blog – YourName.com ie janetlegere.com
Authority Blog – PureLeverage.com/username ie ureleverage.com/janetlegere
Write blog posts about the products and services that you are using such as safelists and traffic exchanges or your products from your Primary business. There is no ending to the blog posts you can write and emails you can add 🙂
Setting up a Marketing Funnel
- Advertise Your Lead Capture Page and attract subscribers to your list
- Add personal follow-up with broadcast emails
- Feed Your Funnel
- Add more auto-responder messages as you write blog posts
- Write about your products and services
Send Traffic to your Lead Capture Page to Build Your List of Subscribers
Your new subscribers receive your follow up messages about your programs and services
Feed Your Funnel (Advertising) and Follow Up (Personally)
Watch the replay of this live webinar with Janet & Don Legere where Don talked about Expecting the Unexpected and Janet talked about creating your marketing funnel.